MLS 1620 SEMI-AUTOMATIC
- Fully modular "L" bar sealer designed to
cycle at speeds up to 20 packages per minute.
- Expandable options include: discharge conveyor, floor stand with castors,
Teflon blind assembly, powered film inverting
head with ground level loading.
- Sealing head is fully counterbalanced (no
springs are used).
- Cushioning cylinder is used to stop the
sealing head smoothly when the sealing cycle is ended.
- Temperature compensation circuit provides
an accurate sealing temperature over a wide range of operating speeds.
- Film clamps ensure that each seal is the
- Sealing system is a low voltage impulse
resistance .036 wire.
- Constructed from heavy gauge sheet
metal, stainless steel loading tray.
- D.C. Variable Speed motors.
- 120V Single Phase, 12 Amps 60 Hz.
Maximum - 14" wide X 19" long
Maximum - 20"
wide 54" long